Reading By Colour

Saturday 10 March 2012

Quote Of The Day

Ok this is not supposed to be funny but we all couldn't help laughing even 'Dannie' a rare moment indeed.
We were watching a cook show today and they were cooking prawns. Dannie commented that she only liked pink prawns, we explained to her that prawns only turn pink when you cook them.
A bit like lobsters only turn red after you boil them. If you remember about Dannie, she is animal mad and proceeded to rant and rave about how we all have an insane fascination with killing animals and how cruel it was.
She decided prawns are now off her menu,( not that we eat them that often) So even though I know Dannie's reactions to this I just couldn't help myself, I had to remind her that she would have to give up her favourite crisps.
Dannie looked astounded and asked why? I explained they were prawn cocktail. "yes so" was Dannie's answer so I said again "PRAWN cocktail"
Oh my word if you had been in our house when she found out. She went on a rampage of who in there right mind puts seafood into crisps. It lasted twenty five minutes and I shouldn't laugh but it was hysterical.
Sorry Dannie I shouldn't have laughed but boy you were persuasive.

2 comments:

  1. just reading this mkae me laugh, Dannie does rant about the most weirdest things

    ReplyDelete